These tips came from Around The Towner, Barbara- and I thought many of them might be quite useful. Here are just a few of my favorites:
1. To eliminate odors, put Bounce sheets in your vacuum cleaner, closets, under your car seats, in linen cupboards, athletic bags, laundry baskets, shoes and garbage cans.
2. Bounce sheets are great at repelling bugs, bees, ants, mosquitoes and rodents- so put them in a pocket when you are in the great outdoors, or around trouble spots at your home.
3. Rub a bounce sheet on your shower door and it will dissolve the soap scum.
4. Clean baked-on foods from a cooking pan. Put a sheet in a pan, fill with water,
let sit overnight, and sponge clean. The anti-static agent apparently weakens
the bond between the food and the pan.
5. Use your Bounce sheet to magnetically attract pet hair.