Do you love to find a great offer on the daily deal sites like I do? I have quite a stack of vouchers going and I want to give you a few pointers on keeping yours organized and share what's worked for me.
1. DO take advantage of the fabulous deals offered on the daily deal sites because you can save a lot of money and be introduced to some fantastic local businesses.
2. Always print your voucher as soon as you order them. If you order on your iPad or phone, make a note for yourself to get it done that day so you don't forget.
3. Organize your vouchers by expiration date, ones that expire first placed on top.
4. Make a list organized by expiration month to pin somewhere prominent that lists your deals you have available and the date they must be used by, and always be checking.
5. This is just me, but how I do it. I keep a stack of vouchers in the car for places that I will definitely use while out and about and I want to make sure they are on hand. I keep vouchers that require a little more planning inside the house. Review both stacks often and make your plans around them.